Sony® VAIO VPCW125AG/P Mini Laptop
The Sony VAIO VPCW125AG/P mini laptop is powered by Intel® processor Atom N280, a 2 GB standard RAM and a storage capacity of 250 GB SATA hard disk. It uses genuine Windows® 7 starter 32-bit as its operating system. It has a wide 10.1” (WXGA: 1366 x 768) TFT color display (VAIO™ Display, LED backlight. Its memory is up to 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM (Max)*2 and storage capacity of 250 GB*3ã€€(Serial ATA, 5400 rpm). It uses lithium ion battery which has a battery life of 2 hrs on battery power and Optional Long Battery VGP-BPL18 Lithium-ion battery of up to 5.5 hours of use.
The Sony VAIO VPCW125AG/P mini laptop is a very user friendly laptop. It is used for the essential experience—email, instant messaging, and social networking. You can take it anywhere since it is handy and convenient to use including one-touch Quick Web Access, music playback with the display off, and easy HDMI connection to televisions with which users can enjoy in the digital world
The Sony VAIO VPCW125AG/P mini laptop is very suitable for personal use. The features include Intel Atom Processor N280 (1.66 GHz), Genuine Windows® 7 Starter (32-bit), Wider view with high resolution, 10.1 (25.6 cm) (WXGA: 1366 x 768). It has a Soft and loving design. Typing is very easy with its isolation keyboard, Matching and color-coordinated optional carrying pouches and mouse. The combination of high-resolution wide 10.1”³ screen and Isolation Keyboard helps to put the Internet at your fingertips anytime.
- FIVE –Â Advanced technologyIt include advanced features like Motion Eye camera, clear bright technology that offers high definition view of the monitor, next generation entertainment features like Blu-ray disc playback. The entire system is made of extremely durable material.
- FOUR –Â DesignThe laptop comes in different colors. The laptop in brown color has a calm, mature feeling with a deep, inner vivacity of red pearl beneath the finish. And metallic pink is cute yet gives out a mature appearance with its expressive nuances.
- THREE –Â BatterySony VAIO VPCW125AG/P laptop uses VGP-BPS18 Lithium-ion battery which has a back up of up to 2 hours of use. It also has optional battery VGP-BPL18 Lithium-ion battery which has an extended battery backup of up to 5.5 hours.
- TWO –Â ConnectivityIt has Integrated Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/Draft n*6 with a data rate of maximum 11Mbps (802.11b)/54 Mbps (802.11g)/150 Mbps (Draft 802.11n)*7 with a LAN frequency of 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/Draft n)
- ONE – Â Customer supportSony offers online customer services to its customers. It also offers one year toll free telephone services to troubleshoot customer issues.
All in all this is an extremely capable machine with state-of-the-art technology offered by Sony. It is a user friendly machine that is compact to carry and easy to setup. On the technology front it has every feature that you can expect a notebook of this caliber to have.