Review on Sony® VAIO FS790 laptop
Product Review Summary
The features offered by Sony VAIO FS790 laptop includes the Intel Pentium Processor and the DDR2 SDRAM. The speed of the processor is 1.73 GHz and the hard drive capacity is 80 GB. The 15.4 inch widescreen with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 800 pixels offer better visual experience. Windows XP Operating System and the Integrated Wireless LAN technology are other features of the laptop. Also the Sony entertainment features allow the user to view and share photos and videos with great clarity.
Sony VAIO FS790 laptops are mid size laptops commonly used for the business purposes. The laptop enables the user with the Intel Centrino Mobile Technology. The network functionalities like Wireless LAN and the fast Ethernet options are available. The sufficient memory and the hard disk capacity offer better performance. The in-built features like Windows XP Operating System support and the graphics processor and other specifications of the laptop.
Read Full Review
Sony VAIO FS790 series laptops are better performance PCs for both the individuals and the business purposes. Sony VAIO FS790 laptop is a mid-size laptop offering Intel Centrino Mobile technology. Whereas Sony VAIO FE550G laptops are equipped with Intel Core 2 Duo technology. The technical specifications and the advanced technologies used by the Sony VAIO FE550G laptops are far better than the Sony VAIO FS790 laptops. The 100 GB hard drive and 1 GB RAM with the enhanced SpeedStep technology for the Sony VAIO FE550G laptop offers high performance than the 80 GB hard disk capacity and 512 MB memory specification of Sony VAIO FS790 laptops. Sony VAIO FE550G laptops also equipped with Windows XP Operating System and additional application software packages. The battery life is also better that enables the durability of Sony VAIO FE550G laptops.
Here is a review of the Top 5 features of this product:
- FIVE –Â Technical specificationsThe Intel Pentium M processor with a speed of 1.73 GHz, 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 80 GB hard disk, Intel 915GM Express chipset, 15.4 inch screen display with 1200 x 800 resolution, 3 USB ports, Integrated Wireless LAN and Fast Ethernet options etc are the technical specifications of the Sony VAIO FS790 laptops. Microsoft Windows XP Professional is the Operating System installed in the laptop series.
- FOUR –Â PerformanceSony VAIO FS790 laptops provide better performance because of the Intel Centrino Mobile technology. The Intel Pentium M processor with the processor speed of 1.73 GHz provides better system performance. The DDR2 SDRAM has 512 MB installed size and which can be extended upto 2 GB. The Hard drive is IDE type and the capacity is 80 GB. The hard disk rotation speed is 4200rpm.
- THREE –Â Built-in featuresSony VAIO FS790 laptops are preinstalled with Microsoft Windows XP Professional Operating System. The optical drives included are CD/DVD-ROM offering a reading speed of 24x for CD and 8x for DVD. Intel GMA 900 graphics processor and the audio features like sound cards, speakers, head phones etc are other built-in functionalities. The input devices are the keyboard and the touchpad.
- TWO –Â NetworkingThe network features like the fast Ethernet and the integrated Wireless LAN are built-in functionalities in Sony VAIO FS790 laptops. The integrated 10/100 network card along with the fast Ethernet option offers two standards as the networking technologies. They are the IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g. The laptop is also equipped with the modem or fax facility using the analog modulation protocol (ITU V.90).
- ONE – Â MemorySony VAIO FS790 laptops offer better memory functionalities with the DDR2 SDRAM. The RAM possesses an installed size of 512 MB which can be expanded upto 2 GB. The RAM speed of 533 MHz enables the user with the multi-tasking functionalities. The 2048 KB installed Cache memory is yet another memory specification of the Sony VAIO FS 790 laptops.
Sony VAIO laptops are best in performance for business functionalities. The laptops possess better speed, stylish design and good visual experience. Sony VAIO FE550G laptops are better choice than Sony VAIO FS790 laptops since they offer better functionalities.