Fix black screen error on Sony® VAIO CW Series laptop
If you want to fix black screen error on Sony VAIO CW Series laptop, then follow the easy 3-step resolution given below and the problem can be resolved.
You can examine the status of the power cable attached with your Sony VAIO CW Series laptop to troubleshoot black screen problem.>
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Turn off your system
- Examine the status of your AC Adapter
- Discharge the battery
Turn off your system
If you notice black screen problem in your system then press ‘Power’ Button to turn it off.
Examine the status of your AC Adapter
Take out adapter from your system and discharge its power.
Remove the battery from your laptop and clean it. Then re-connect the AC Adapter and start your system.
You have successfully resolved black screen error on Sony VAIO CW Series laptop with iYogi’s assistance.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support to resolve black screen error on Sony VAIO CW Series laptop.
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance