Sony Xperia Z Ultra ends the wait for South East Asian Droid devotees
Your wait for the Android-based smartphone Sony Xperia Z Ultra ends now. After announcing its arrival in Hong Kong and Taiwan, this smart, stylish, and the most-awaited handset has finally entered the Indian markets this week. By the time you will read this news piece, the smartphone should already be available at a store near you…
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Specifications
If you are a citizen of any of these nations, you surely can pick your piece today. However, if you aren’t residing here, you can definitely take a sneak peek into the features that wait to be explored in this Sony phablet!
- It is set with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and is available in White, Black, and Purple colors
- Exhibits a 6.44 inch full HD TFT Triluminous display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Offers handwriting recognition features that complement pencil, stylus, and metal pens
- Measures 179.4 mm x 92.2 mm x 6.5 mm in diameter and weighs at 212 gm only
- The phablet has a 3,000 mAh battery to give you up to 11 hours of talk time and 23 days of standby time
- The handset supports NFC (Near Field Communication) and GPS
- 8 MP autofocus rear-facing camera with 16x digital zoom features; the 2 MP front-facing camera can record full HD videos
- For game-lovers, the Sony Xperia Z Ultra is preloaded with Asphalt 7 game (Gameloft)
- It is dust and water-proof too (IP55/ IP58)
Although the Sony Xperia Z Ultra is a promising phablet for all who have been awaiting its release, and with its varied features, it certainly isn’t letting you down; the pricing of the product is however a tad on the higher side and this is making fans anxious nevertheless. When compared to some of its immediate competitors, this product isn’t a “show stealer” and the high price only adds up to the woes.