Sony VAIO line of notebooks are known not only for their extensive features but the beautiful external designs that these offer. After making it big at the CES 2012, Sony has now geared up for the coming sale season by tweaking its line of VAIO notebooks. Sony has made changes in the major four series – the Z series, the S series, the E Series and the C series. Each of these has undergone many changes.
The S Series changes and updates:
• New Intel Core processors included with core i7 CPU
• Hybrid graphics AMD Radeon HD 6470M with 512MB of VRAM, or an AMD Radeon HD 6630M with 1GM of VRAM
• 15 inch models for US$ 979.99 and 13 inch for US$ 799.99
The Z Series changes updates:
• In-built LTE mobile broadband
• Carbon Fiber Silver exterior and a Power Media Dock drive
• Priced at US$ 1,949.99
C Series updates:
• Kaleidoscope Pink for a spring feel. Design inspired by Art Nouveau floral pattern and a black geometric design.
• Media Gallery 2.0 with new look and social networking features.
• Designs offered for both 14” and 15.5” screens
• Free laptop sleeve – a durable nylon outer layer for extra protection
Changes in the E Series:
• Processor speed updates
• Shift to the latest 2nd generation Intel Core processors
This so-called spring extravaganza is indeed a great way for boosting the sales. The updates and changes in both – the performance and the artwork are enough reasons to make the Sony VAIO notebooks much more popular.