At the very first day of MWC 2012, Sony proudly introduced two novel Android-based phones, including Xperia P and Xperia U.
More on Sony Xperia P and Sony Xperia U
Sony Xperia P earlier called as Xperia Nyphon and Sony Xperia U earlier called as Xperia Kumquat incorporates enhanced features to make mobile experience overwhelming.Sony Xperia P specifications:
• 1GHz dual-core NovaThor U8500 processor
• 4-inch resolution display with White Magic technology
• 1080p HD-capable 8MP camera
• NFC application
• Stereo FM radio
• Built-in 16GB storage
• 1,300 mAh battery
80 hours of music play and 60 hours of talk time are a couple of other traits that Sony Xperia P boasts.Sony Xperia U specifications:
• Color-changing band
• 3.5-inch Reality display
• NovaThor 1GHz dual-core processor
• 5 MP camera with HP video recording
• Built-in 8 GB storage
• Sony’s xLOUD surround technology
• A-GPS and GPS connectivity
Also, Sony Xperia U includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA functionality, 1,320 mAh battery, and microUSB 2.0.
Both the new Sony mobiles will initially run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread version and can be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich later. To own the phone you will have to wait till the second quarter of 2012.